Monday, October 25, 2010

Thought I would try and wrap up this stage of the reedhooff travel blog and extend a grateful thank you too the Reeds. Carol and I arrived home 1 week ago. An uneventful journey home with mixed feelings. So blessed to have a wonderful family, friends and home to return to, but sad to be ending our time with the Reed's in this beautiful country. Needless to say, Italy agreed quite well with us. The rhythm of life feels good there. It goes beyond the normal vacation "high". I think it's reasonable for the Italian's to expect another visit! As for our time with the Reed's. What a pleasure. We had so much fun spending this time with you. My only abdominal workout in thee weeks was laughing with the Reed's---I almost have a "six pack"! Thank you again for planning and inviting us on this journey...it was very special. Until we meet again for another journey, the Hooff''s are signing out :')

2 comments:

  1. I concurr! Can't wait for our next adventure. Gotta get together over a few glasses of Monte Bernardi Tzingana de Colli Della Toscana Centrale and discuss our next adventure! Perhaps somewhere with trade winds, conch and some fruta d'mare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I finally found you...and you are right, you look very much at home in Italy. I will definately share this with Shannon as he so wants to go and we are saving for his graduation. Ciao bella, your cousin

    ReplyDelete